Paris is a stuff of dreams....It is not just any city, it's a mosaic of villages and neighbourhoods, each one with its own special identity, quite different from the others. Paris is a city with something new to offer around every corner: monuments, architecture, historic avenues, parks and gardens...
Renowned worldwide as a capital of fashion and gastronomy, Paris awaits you with magical moments and endless opportunities. Whatever your age or tastes, Paris has something for you!
- 15 main congress and exhibition centres
- Largest auditorium: 3,723 seats
- Largest exhibition space: 226,000 sq. m
- 75,840 bedrooms in 1,459 hotels
- 10,300 restaurants
- 179 monuments & museums
- Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport and Paris Orly Airport, both 40 min from city centre
- 440 airlines : serving 324 cities in 135 countries
Over 1,000 main line trains a day, including high speed Thalys and Eurostar. Since June 2007, the new Eastern France European High Speed Train has been serving more than 30 destinations in France and neighbouring European countries
- Brussels: 1.25 hour
- London: 2.15 hours
- Geneva: 3.20 hours
- Amsterdam: 4.10 hours
- Frankfurt: 3.50 hours